Check out the Details for DMSC 2016!The 2016 Digital Marketing Strategies Conference (DMSC) will be held from May 22-24, 2016 at the Napa Valley Marriott Resort & Spa. Dealer Principals, General Managers, Marketing Managers, and dealership sales professionals can register for DMSC for $995 per person. If you are working in the automotive industry and are not a sponsor, registration is $1,495 per person. There will only be 10 tickets sold to industry members who are not sponsors of the 2016 conference. We have made this decision for DMSC to protect the investments made by our sponsors. Attendance includes:
- Executive level workshops, not sales pitches
- Breakfast, lunch, breaks, and evening receptions.
- Internet access in all workshop rooms and conference events
- Interactive panel discussions
- High quality content
- Workshops presentations by top dealers
- Face to face time with industry leaders, sponsors, and digital marketing experts
Book Your Attendance NowNote: Allied Industry passes are no longer available. We encourage you to sign-up early because attendance will be limited to give all attendees personalized attention. To register now, fill out the form above or call Carrie Hemphill at 908-601-6475. The dates for this event are May 22-24, 2016!
- Hotel Rooms – Guests can stay at the beautiful Napa Valley Marriott Resort & Spa for an incredible rate of $185 per night. We have only locked in 100 rooms at this rate, so don’t hesitate to call and book your room now. Contact the hotel directly at 1-800-228-9290 and provide them with our group code “dmsc” to receive this discounted rate.
- Meals – All attendees will receive complimentary breakfast and lunch on the 23rd and 24th, and each evening we will have cocktail receptions featuring local Napa Valley wine makers. Attendees are free to enjoy dinner after the sponsor receptions.
- Flight Recommendations -Attendees should plan to arrive in Napa by Friday night or Saturday morning to make the most of the beautiful area. The conference runs through Tuesday evening so departing flights should be schedule for Wednesday morning.Please schedule your flights to arrive on time. Workshop attendees need to be checked in and ready for the kickoff!
Also don’t forget to sign-up for the DMSC Golf Outing. Start off DMSC with a round of golf at Eagle Vines Vineyards & Golf Club in Napa.