Are you looking for an energetic, wickedly funny, engaging speaker and bestselling author, whose focus is teaching sales effectiveness and optimization that can help your sales organization drive growth?
As the founder of the Shari Levitin Group, Shari has helped create over $1 Billion in increased revenue for companies in over 40 countries, teaching her authentic, heartfelt approach.
Shari is the bestselling author of Heart and Sell: 10 Universal Truths Every Salesperson Needs to Know, a contributor to Forbes, CEO Magazine, and Huffington Post.
Shari has been recognized as one of the:
- Top 100 Global Inspirational Leader for 2021 by PeopleHum
- Top 50 Keynote Speakers for 2020 by Top Sales World
- Top Ten Voices in Sales for 2018 for LinkedIn
- 20 sales experts who starred in the Salesforce documentary film “The Story of Sales.”
- Top 35 Most Influential Women in Sales globally (Sales Hacker)
- 2020 Gold Medal Winner for Top Post by Top Sales World
- First adjunct professor at the University of Utah David Eccles School of Business
- Members of Women’s Sales Pro – the top organization for women sales leaders
- Top 30 authors and books to read by Vengreso, the largest digital transformation company in the U.S
- Is a guest lecturer at Harvard University where her book was chosen as the textbook for selling for the Strategic Selling Program
- Sits on Gartner’s Thought Leader panel (one of ten sales experts)
- Serves on the Board of the Sundance Institute
- Serves on the Board for Vengreso, a digital transformation company
- Mentors women in the “Girls Club” and was awarded Thought Leader of the Year in 2018
Shari, her husband and son live in Park City, Utah. When she’s not creating killer content, and presenting at sales kick offs, Shari enjoys skiing, rock climbing, reading and standing on her head.